Dolomites, Monte Fertazza 2080 m. s.l.m.
News 7th september 2018
Take the chance to spend an unforgettable New Year among the snows of the Dolomites in a typical mountain cabin. Restaurant Belvedere, in The Ski District Dolomitisuperski offers an incredible opportunity.
You can get on the chairlift to the top of Mount Fertazza in the twilight of silent snowy woods.
On your arrival a buffet will welcome you. And as tradition dictates there will be a special menu for the most exciting night of the year.
Musical entertainment, midnight toast around a bonfire and fireworks will make your New Year's Eve a memorable experience
After dinner you'll go down to the valley with torchlights or with snowshoes, accompanied by ski instructors.
A unique New Year to be experienced at least once in your life!
For more details about the evening and reservations contact us .... Hurry up! Places are limited.
EVENING PROGRAMME AND MENU'
• Ascent with chairlift leaving from Pescul at 6.30 pm
• Welcome aperitif and snacks
• Chamois tartare with egg "bottarga", salted yoghurt and cranberries
• Crunchy little veal head on potato salad, baby cucumbers and radishes with ancient mustard cream
• Vialone Nano rice i.g.p. with mixed berries on fondue of high pasture cheeses
• Duck "agnolotti" pasta Scented with orange, reduced with Porto, foie gras and saffron sauce
• Passion fruit and Champagne sorbet
• Wild boar fillet with parsnip and marinated red cabbage
• Sablee with chocolate flavoured "cremoso" and raspberry heart
• Moka ice-cream and dates
• "Cotechino" (pork sausage) and lentils, sparkling wine and Panettone plus a mix of pastries
• Big Midnight Bonfire
• Music and entertainment
• At 1.30 am ski descent "fiaccolata" or snow shoes "ciaspolata" accompanied by ski instructors
Foto Emanuele Bunetto